BACON CHEESE NACHOS
Easy Bacon Cheese Nachos 너무 쉬운 베이컨 치즈 나쵸 ベーコンチーズナチョス
Bacon Cheese Nachos are perfect for kids’ snacks and birthday parties (my children love nachos just like me!), bbq parties as well as a meal. Enjoy them when you watch a movie, football matches, or when camping or on a picnic, nachos are always a great item. I put grilled bacon on top in this recipe, but, you can use grilled chicken breast, grilled prawns, steak or anything you like!
Can I just say that these nachos are fabulous. I’ll repeat that. FAB-U-LOUS. The crunchy golden nacho chips. The crispy bacon smothered in silky smooth homemade cheese sauce. The freshness of the spring onions and coriander. And finally the sweet spicyness of the red jalapeños. Nachos are the perfect quick summer snack. And best washed down with an ice cold beer.
Watch My Easy Bacon Cheese Nachos Recipe Video (2m 59s)
Today, I was thinking which national food is my favourite after Korean food. I can say without doubt, M-E-X-I-C-A-N! Above all, I love nachos! I’d never eaten nachos until I came to the UK. It was in a cinema. Probably not the best nachos in the world but in my experience, nachos are never bad. 🙂 When Koreans go to the cinema, we eat popcorn and dried squid (I know they sound weird, but, believe me they are great.) I’d never had nachos in a cinema and they were far better than popcorn (but not as nice as dried squid)! You can just add grated cheese and stick the nachos under the grill but homemade cheese sauce doesn’t take long, and is much smoother, creamier and more delicious than melted cheese.
- 5 Rashers Unsmoked Bacon
- 170g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 300ml Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Pinch of Salt
- 200g Tortilla Chips
- 100g Sliced Jalapeños (optional)
- 2 Spring Onions, finely sliced
- Handful Coriander Leaves, chopped (optional)
- Grill bacon until it is crispy on both sides. Cool the cooked bacon and chop into small pieces.
- Put grated cheese, sour cream, corn flour, and salt in a pan over a low heat and stir continuously until you have a smooth sauce. Set aside.
- Warm tortilla chips in the oven. Take warm tortilla chips on a big plate.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the tortilla chips and scatter pieces of cooked bacon, chopped spring onions, sliced jalapeno chilies ( optional) and chopped coriander leaves (optional). Enjoy!